Hannan City is the southernmost city in Osaka Prefecture.
It is a city that boasts a wealth of nature, from its lovely beaches to its lush, green mountains.
Conveniently located only 40 minutes by train to Osaka City's downtown Namba area and just 20 minutes by train to Kansai International Airport!
You are always welcome in Hannan City, where the low crime rate and minimal worries of tsunamis further add to its safe, secure feeling.
Hannan residents tell you about the city's charm in a rap!
● Hannan City Hall (Reception for various
applications is handled by the Civil Affairs Department Civil Affairs Section)
● Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications (Basic Resident Registration System, etc.)
● Ministry of Justice (Immigration Bureau of Japan)
● Osaka Information Service for Foreign Residents (Various types of information and advice are available)
● Osaka International House Foundation (An information base for international exchange. Consultation services are also available.)
Hannan City, surrounded by the rich nature of the mountains and the sea.
There are plenty of places that are great for fun family outings, including numerous sightseeing spots and the historical resources of Yamanakadani!